Designing the perfect experience is what drives me when i come up with an idea. When I was designing the digital experience for Room-A-Day, I needed to find something that could be used for acquisition, conversion as well as retention.
The Kimberly-Clark widget was created with the fundamental tenants of CRM 2.0 with the power of mass social media reach. I did countless hours of interviews with different widget companies, played with different interfaces and designed several scenarios . After all that play, one stood out as not only the strongest multi-platform installer, but it also gave me the strength of a rich media ad server and ad network.
Many of you have asked how The Kimberly-Clark Widget was so easy to implement across all social media platforms. The answer is a phenomenal partnership with a widget platform (Wildfire) and ad network (Gigya). While we created the idea, designed the video and widget interface, it was Gigya's Wildfire that let us do what we do best - which is the strategy and idea. Gigya's technology has facilitated many more installs than we anticipated for the campaign.
See My Endorsement In Related Press:
- Forbes: Gigya Launches Ad Widget Network
- Market Watch: Gigya Launches Ad Network for Accelerated Widget Distribution
- Mashable: Gigya Widget Ads Launch to Compete with Google
- Yahoo News: Gigya Launches Ad Network for Accelerated Widget Distribution
- Reuters: Gigya Launches Ad Network for Accelerated Widget Distribution